Here are the rules:
If you are tagged, post 11 random things about yourself. Answer the questions I (the tagger) asked you, then create 11 new questions for the people you tag, and go to their blog and let them know they've been tagged.
11 Random things about me:
1. I love getting packages in the mail! I get the same excited feeling opening them as I did opening presents as a child... alright, as I still get opening presents - who wouldn't get excited about receiving a gift?! :)
2. I prefer glasses over contacts... I very rarely wear contacts (at least recently) because they annoy me. :O
3. I love wearing skirts! Particularly in the summer.
4. I love the look of Victorian houses, I just think they are so pretty! :)
5. I've tried writing novels (and probably will continue to), but I can't seem to write that much. I really admire authors for all the work they put into their writing.
6. I love (vegan) Root Beer Floats! I find them so delicious!
8. I am so looking forward to when watermelons are back in season - I love them! :)
9. I can't believe the NHL playoffs start in a little over a month! :)
10. One of my favorite things about Leap Day this year was Psych's winter premier! :)
11. I will occasionally say "Wait for it..." or some other Psych reference out of the blue. I just LOVE that show! :D
And now for the questions Eve asked:
1. If you could meet with any fictional character ever, who would it be?
I have no idea... I'm not one who wishes to meet someone... maybe Luca, Gabi, Lia, and Marcello from Lisa Bergren's River of Time series?
2. If you were offered a vacation to Middle Earth (or another favourite fictional world/place) in exchange for carrying a whole bag full of all kinds of creepy crawlies, five miles on foot, would you do it? (sorry. I know I'm being mean here ;P)
You know, there really isn't any fictional place I would want to visit... so, no, I wouldn't! :D
3. What's your favourite band and/or favourite musician?
My favorite musician would probably be Brandon Heath - I absolutely love his songs! :)
My favorite band... that is really tough... I LOVE Tenth Avenue North, Thousand Foot Krutch, Addison Road, Anthem Lights, and FM Static... plus many others - I can't just choose one! :)
Season Tickets to my favorite hockey team (The Blackhawks)! It's one of my dreams to go to a NHL game and that would be soooooo cool!!!
5. Have you ever dreamed of meeting one or more of your internet friends? If so, who where they, and what did you do when you met (if you remember, of course)?
I think it would be fun to meet some of my blogging friends, but I don't think I've ever dreamt about meeting any of them.
6. What are the top five best books (or book series) you've ever read?
Corridor by Robin Parrish
Abomination by Colleen Coble
Vigilante by Robin Parrish
BoneMan's Daughter by Ted Dekker
Skin by Ted Dekker
The River of Time series by Lisa Bergren!
Patrick Bowers Files by Steven James!!
The Kincaid Brides by Mary Connealy
The Million Dollar Mysteries by Mindy Starns Clark
Riley Covington Series by Jason Elam and Steve Yohn (I really shouldn't list this one, because I loved/hated that last book... :( Read it and you'll know why!)
7. Can you do a standing bridge?
I don't know... I'll go see!... Nope. Definitely not.
8. What's your favourite quote (or one of your favourites)?
I don't actually have a favorite quote, but I looked through Goodreads and I love this one:
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” ― C.S. Lewis
9. How often do you listen to music (i.e. every day, every week, several times a month, etc.)?
10. What's your favourite song?
There are so many songs that I love... I can't just name one favorite! :) I love Beloved by Tenth Avenue North, You Are More by Tenth Avenue North, Your Love by Brandon Heath, Already Home by Thousand Foot Krutch...I think that's enough to mention.
11. The weirdest, most embarrassing thing you remember doing/thinking/believing as a little kid:
I remember being tricked into thinking Santa Clause was real when I was young! I'm not going to go into the specifics, but it's really silly. :P
A pool! I love summer for that reason. I'm hoping this summer will be warm/hot (but not TOO hot). :)
Hey, Eve! You asked 12 questions... lol! :D
My questions for you:
1. Are you a night-owl or early-bird?
2. If you were going to go on vacation and could only travel via airplane or ship, which would you choose?
3. Name your favorite holiday?
4. Do you watch any reality shows? If so, which ones?
5. What is your favorite genre to read and what was the last book in that genre you've read?
6. Which do you prefer - a snowstorm or thunderstorm?
7. If you could travel to any country, which would it be?
8. What are the five songs you listen to the most?
9. Do you have any phobias?
10. Who are your top three favorite authors?
11. If you were stuck on an abandoned island for one year and could take five fiction books with you, what would they be?
Here's who I'm tagging:
Abbi ~ Christian Novels
Amber ~ SEASONS OF HUMILITY
Charity ~ Austenitis
Courtney ~ The Christian Music Junkie
Crystal ~ MY READING ROOM
Kara ~ My Thoughts and Book Reviews
Laura ~ Librarian Laura's Book Reviews
Lisa ~ Lisa Tawn Bergren
Megan ~ Hardcover Feedback
The Book Blogger ~ INSIDE AND IN BETWEEN
Wendy ~ Wall-to-Wall Books
What did you think of this post?