Amber (Seasons of Humility) tagged my blog for The Sunflower Blogger Award! Thanks, Amber! I'm honored. :)
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the previous blogger asked
- Tag 11 bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
11 facts about me:
1. I always have a hard time thinking of facts about myself.
2. I made homemade peppermint ice cream the other day and it's delicious!
3. I've been in a slight reading slump...which I need to get over soon, since I have several tour books that need to be read asap.
4. I'm looking forward to fall, since that'll mean a new hockey season, but I'm also excited about summer and warmer weather.
5. I've yet to read Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers, but it's another book that's on my ever-increasing TBR shelf.
6. I used to like coffee, but I'm not a huge fan of it anymore. I much prefer tea.
7. Speaking of tea, my favorite flavors are green and black. Both are so delicious with a little sweetener.
8. I don't like (and have a really hard time) reviewing books that I didn't care for, but I usually do it anyway (either here or just on Goodreads).
9. I always try, if possible, to point out things I liked with the things I didn't.
10. I typically listen to music as I write reviews, type up blog posts, etc.
11. I enjoy bike riding.
My responses to Amber's questions:
Revolutionary by Krista McGee. It shocked me at times and made me cry. Such a fantastic read!
What's one book you're looking forward to reading this summer?
Just one? I guess I'll go with In Perfect Time by Sarah Sundin, since I can hardly wait to read Kay's story!
What's your favorite type of blog post to read?
I don't know if I have a favorite. I enjoy reading reviews, if it's a book I'm curious about or one I've read/will be reading. I also enjoy devotional posts, memes, product reviews, etc.
What's your favorite type of blog post to write/put together?
Again, I don't think I have a favorite. I love doing giveaway posts, in addition to reviews and meme posts (Weekend Wrap-Up, Top Ten Tuesday, Waiting on Wednesday, etc.). I really just enjoy blogging - all types of posts. :)
Hardcover or paperback?
For paperbacks, soft cover (matte) or glossy?
No preference. As long as it doesn't irritate my hands while I'm reading, I don't care. :)
Which do you enjoy most: Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, or Goodreads?
Goodreads or Twitter.
Which national park or country would you most like to visit?
What's your favorite genre of music?
Name one movie or TV show that surprised you recently.
What's your favorite flower?
I love the look of Tulips, so I'll go with that. :)
I'm tagging these bloggers:
1. Abbi ~ Christian Novels
2. Aerykah ~ Expressions Of Me
3. Crystal ~ Just Another Book Lovin' Girl
4. Shannah ~ Book Reviews By Shannah
5. Wendy ~ Wall-to-Wall Books
6. Caitlyn ~ Just Your Average reviews
7. Charity ~ Austenitis
8. Julie ~ My Favorite Pastime
9. Paige ~ Page by Paige
10. Rina ~ Rina's Reading
11. Brittany ~ Britt Reads Fiction
(no pressure if you don't want to participate)
- What's the last book you bought?
- What's the last movie you watched?
- What's your all-time favorite book cover?
- What's your favorite summer activity, besides reading? ;)
- What is one of the worst/most-boring movies you've seen?
- If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
- Sneakers or sandals?
- The beach or the pool?
- What's the last book that made you cry or laugh-out-loud?
- What's your favorite candle scent?
- Do you have a favorite B&W movie?
I hope you all found this post fun! :)