I meant to signup for this read-a-thon weeks ago, but time got away from me...then I was sick the past week and I'm just now able to catch up on blogging things!
To finish five (5) books. Either new ones or books I've already started.
I'll be updating mainly on Twitter and Goodreads, but hopefully a few times I'll do some challenge posts here with updates. :)
DAY ONE CHALLENGE
Hosted By: Writing My Own Fairytale
1. How do you organize your shelves?
Right now, by "read" and "unread"; but I'm hoping to get some new shelves so I can better organize them!
2. What is one of your favorite book that’s not in one of your favorite genres?
I don't know if I have a favorite book from a non-favorite genre...but I guess I'll go with Meant To Be Mine by Becky Wade because, up until the last year or so, contemporary romance was not a favorite genre of mine.
3. What is the last 5 star book you read?
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon?
The Art of Losing Yourself by Katie Ganshert.
5. What book do you recommend the most?
If you're looking for a YA read, Corridor by Robin Parrish. Adult fiction: The Pawn by Steven James.
What are your answers to the book survey? Please share below -- I'd love to read your responses! :)