Featured Post

15 Books To Get Off My TBR This Fall

Monday, April 29, 2013

I'm Signing Up For Bout of Books 7.0! Are You??

Bout of Books
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 7.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
My goal:

My goal is to read/finish five books during the read-a-thon.  

My Updates:

I’ll post updates regularly on Twitter (@LoveBeingVegan) throughout the read-a-thon and keep track of my reading with a progress bar (on blog's sidebar). I'll post a final post here (on my blog) once the read-a-thon is over.

What I Hope To Read:

Since the read-a-thon doesn't start for a few weeks, I really don't know what I'll be reading, but I hope to read five of the following books (subject to change):

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading them! Comments are moderated and I reserve the right to not publish any comment that I find to be offensive (i.e. foul language, inappropriate content, etc.) or spam.

Thanks for stopping by and for commenting! =)

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~ Philippians 4:8