Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jen @ The Broke and the Bookish
This weeks question is: Authors You'd Die to Meet.
I wouldn't really DIE to meet anybody, so instead I've taken this question to mean top ten favorite authors.
Here is my list:
- Brandilyn Collins: I have loved every book that I have read of hers (and I've read ALL of her suspense books!).
- Mindy Starns Clark: I loved Clark's Million Dollar Series, A Smart Chick Mystery Series, and her stand-alone mystery novels.
- Robert Liparulo: I've read most of his books and I've enjoyed them all.
- Karen Kingsbury: I've read (and enjoyed) her entire series featuring the Baxters (except I haven't read Learning yet) and a few of her other books.
- Irene Hannon: I've really liked every book I've read by her.
- Steven James: I've read every book in the Patrick Bowers Series (so far) and they were great.
- Colleen Coble: I LOVED her Rock Harbor Series and Abomination (I've read this book at least 2 times)!
- Jason Elam & Steve Yohn: I've read all 4 Riley Covington Thriller Series and enjoyed them all (except parts of 'Inside Threat').
- Ted Dekker: I've enjoyed many books by him including: Skin, House, Adam, Three, Boneman's Daughters, Saint, & Sinner (to name a few).
- Rene Gutteridge: I absolutely love her stand-alone novels!
That's my list of my favorite authors, what's yours!