I'm participating in A Few More Pages '1st In a Series Reading Challenge 2011!'
There are four levels for this challenge and I'm participating at the following level:
- Series Expert: Read 12 books that are the first in any series.
Here is my progress so far:
- The Pawn - A Patrick Bowers Thriller (Book 1) by Steven James
- False Pretenses - Kathy Herman
- Fatal Judgment by Irene Hannon
- Leaving: Bailey Flanigan Series (Book 1) - Karen Kingsbury
- Against All Odds - Irene Hannon - Heroes of Quantico Book 1
- A Lady Like Sarah (#1) by Margaret Brownley
- The Confidential Life of Eugenia Cooper: A Novel by Kathleen Y'Barbo
- Treasuring Emma, Middlefield Family Series #1 by Kathleen Fuller
- Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren
- Reluctant Burglar by Jill Elizabeth Nelson
- Heiress by Susan May Warren
- A Necessary Deception by Laurie Alice Eakes
I've actually read a lot more books that are first in any series, but I've only listed twelve.