HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
I can hardly believe it is 2013! It's now time to list my favorite reads of 2012. I decided to list my top 12 (it was difficult to keep it within the limit as I read a LOT of great books in 2012).
My Top 12 Books of 2012:
12. Prince Incognito by Rachelle McCalla
11. Frantic by Mike Dellosso
10. A Bride Opens Shop in El Dorado, California by Keli Gwyn
9. When a Heart Stops by Lynette Eason
8. A Passion Denied by Julie Lessman
7. Gone to Ground by Brandilyn Collins
6. In Too Deep by Mary Connealy
5. Over the Edge by Mary Connealy
4. Beckon by Tom Pawlik
3. Love's Reckoning by Laura Frantz
2. Tributary & Bourne by Lisa T. Bergren (I read them separately, but since they are now combined I decided to list them as one). :)
1. No question about it, my FAVORITE read of 2012 was...
Corridor by Robin Parrish! I even read it twice this year and definitely plan on rereading it a lot more. :)