Hosted by: Harley Bear Book Blog
Today's challenge is to create a bookish wedding by choosing the characters that, if they were real, would have one of the following roles:
Here are the questions and my answers
1. Which fictional character would you marry?
This is a really tough question and one that, the longer I think on it, gets tougher to answer...so, I'm just going to choose a character for a silly/fun reason: Matt from My Stubborn Heart - because he's a hockey player though, in addition to that, he is also a great guy. ;)
2. Who would be your Maid of Honor or Best Man?
Lia from the River of Time series.
3. Which fictional world would you want to get married in?
4. Who would you pick to play the music at your wedding?
Thalli from Anomaly - music is a main part of her life, so I think she'd play the music phenomenally.
5. Who would be your photographer?
Hannah McDermott from Picture Perfect - she'd be perfect for this, since her job is wedding photography!
6. Who would you sit at the singles table (and hope they'd fall in love)?
You know, I really don't have a set answer for this one...maybe Alex and Diana from Luminary. Not sure about that pick, though.
7. Who would be your flower girl or ring bearer?
I can't think of many fictional children, but I think my flower girl would be Alice from The Courting Campaign by Regina Scott.
8. Who would you want to plan the bachelorette/bachelor party?
Piper from the Alaskan Courage series. I think she'd plan something adventurous - maybe rock climbing or hiking. ;)
9. At the wedding, who would be the first on the dance floor?
Alec from The Dancing Master, since he is a dancing master. ;)
10. Who would give a speech or toast?
Luca (River of Time series) and he would give a great speech/toast, I'm sure of it. :)
11. Who would catch the bouquet or garter?
PJ from Barefoot Summer because she's good at basketball, so I think she'd be able to jump up and grab the bouquet. :)
With the day almost over, I know I won't be able to finish another book before Monday, so I decided to just post my wrap-up post early. My goal was to finish 6 books and I finished 10 this week! Yes, most of the books were really short, but I'm so pleased with what I read. :D
The Dancing Master by Julie Klassen
The Random Acts of Cupid (Christian Romance) by Amanda Tru
Luminary (Anomaly) by Krista McGee
A Hero's Promise (Free Short Story) (Culper Ring Series) by Roseanna M. White
A January Bride (A Year of Weddings Novella) by Deborah Raney
The Tie That Blinds - Short Story by DiAnn Mills
A Home in the West (The Amish of Apple Grove) by Lori Copeland & Virginia Smith
Miss Merriweather's Marriage (Free Short Story) (The Secret Lives of Will Tucker) by Kathleen Y'Barbo
The Last Hunt: A Short Story by Mike Dellosso
Mirror Image by Mike Dellosso & Aaron Reed