If you shop through my Amazon link for anything, I'll earn a small percentage. Thank you so much. :) Christian Books and Bibles

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Monthly Reflections (#28) ~ April + Kindle Freebie!

Photobucket

Monthly Reflections, where we take the time to reflect on the previous month.

My goals for April were...

✓Read 12 books, including at least one nonfiction.

Books read:





Favorite Read This Month:

I loved four of these books (Dancing With Fireflies, Silenced, The Husband Campaign, and Meant To Be Mine), so picking a favorite is tough...however, I think Meant To Be Mine is my favorite read this month. I was really surprised by how much I loved it. :)

Reviews:


My thoughts on April:

I'm very happy that I was able to reach my goal of 12 books. I had a couple weeks this month that I didn't read much, so it's great to have finished April with lots of reading. ;)

Looking ahead:

My goal for May:

11 Books

I'm going to try and read as many review books as I can. I also want to read Katie Ganshert's novel, "Wildflowers from Winter", just for fun. ;)


If you want to do your own Monthly Reflections, feel free to grab the button and post about it on your blog, then leave a comment with the URL - otherwise, please share your thoughts in a comment!

Now it's your turn! What did you accomplish in April, what do you hope to accomplish in May?

~

Just had to share...this book is free on Kindle right now! Just Jane by Nancy Moser

(be sure to check and make sure of the price if/when you go to buy the book)
 

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Melanie! Here's mine: http://justyouraveragereviews.blogspot.com/2014/05/monthly-reflections-11.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading them! Comments are moderated and I reserve the right to not publish any comment that I find to be offensive (i.e. foul language, inappropriate content, etc.) or spam.

Thanks for stopping by and for commenting! =)

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~ Philippians 4:8

Some of the links in my blog posts, tweets, social media posts, etc. contain “affiliate links.” This means if you click on a link with my affiliate code and purchase an item(s), I will receive an affiliate commission. You won't be charged extra, I'll just receive a small percentage of the purchase price. See my disclosure page here.
Powered by Blogger.